December 19, 2009

Animals and Insects.

This is the coolest cat I have ever seen. Also, the only one I have ever liked. Luna! She is such a good kitty model. I love this picture.

I love this sharpness.

I absolutely adore the colors in this photo. Vibrant!

Mmm. Green lake. I was shocked how close this dragonfly let me get to it. (In other images.)



Horse in South Carolina, at my old home. Took then when I was 9, I think. Around there. Oh how I love South Carolina. It is a place to raise a child, the open country, not in the city or suburbs.


Flamingo. <3.











This is the horses next to my old home. I took this when I went to see it one last time before it finally got sold after a few years. The trees were so tall, mm. I de-saturated it, for foggy effect. Love those horses. Taken, November 2009.


Love. Fall. Colors. ♥

William and Laura's carriage horse for their wedding. She was so beautiful!

Essie strutting through the snow. Winter 2008.








Spider web.





Huge spider, that I orginally walked into. o.o



ANIMALS AND INSECTS-Truely amazing creatures. All types of looks. Remarkable.

2 comments:

  1. carly....my dear you are frecken amazing...you are the most talented person i have ever met.all of you picture are unbelievable you are the bestest photographer EVER!...i love u carl

    - kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. aweeeeee kyleigh u r sucha sweety XD Thank you so much kyleigh!!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete