August 5, 2013

My Best and Favorite Photography of 2013


Unique coloring, and smoke.




School in Haiti! At Mission of Hope. Multiple classrooms in one room, each one really loud, and its actually really cool. The kids are super engaged because its very active speech-wise and its beautiful!



Ferris wheel in Daytona Beach, FL.




"Pulling on Heart String"
My favorite little boy in the world. Entoine hanging on a rail in his orphanage in Jeremie, Haiti. 


My first time shooting a wedding. Details.




My first day living in Savannah, GA. Love how beautiful this giant church is.



Sunset in Haiti. Boys playing soccer!


Newly wed.


Newly wed.




Dramatic fall.


The beautiful bride.










Sheldon has the most gorgeous eyes.




This was for a photo reference for my illustration friend, Logan. Turned out being pretty cool shots.


The Wheedler



Smoke.








Hanging out with the goats. In Jeremie, Haiti.




Under the bridge.






















"Watching"





This boy was just squatting on the ground in the middle of the busy market. He didn't care, and he was watching my camera, so I squatted to his level, and snapped this. He was wearing one massive t-shirt that had many large holes in it. Take in Jeremie, Haiti.



Michael and Entoine. Poweful faces in beautiful places.




This precious little girl--taken at the local market in Jeremie, Haiti. Beautiful.





Meredith. Beautiful senior portraits.
















"Strength."
You can see in this woman's expression her emotions and her character. She is beautiful. Taken in Jeremie, Haiti.




This little girl hanging out on the wall. Taken in Jeremie, Haiti.




SHOE DRIVE
This year we raised 300 pairs of shoes to take to Haiti. During the 3rd hour of individually giving the children shoes, it was my oh-so-special little Entoine's turn, and I grabbed him once I put his shoes on to go out to the step around the wall. It is the same place I took the image to the left. Its meant to be a before and after image, because for now, he has shoes.



Snake and sun. Take on my senior trip in FL.



Family.



 The power character--Justin Coan.




Chapel Hill, NC. During the snow.




 Frisbee on the Florida beach.




Coolness.





Goat and Boat

2 comments: